HR LAW trainings are specialized trainings designed for HR managers and Business managers. Our programs focus on the complex legal issues in the employment relationship. The aim is to help employers develop and implement the best labour practices to reduce legal liability and costs arising from ineffective and non-compliant workplace practices.
The practical and engaging programs are presented by our experienced Employment Law, Human Resource and Labour Relations experts who provide insight into best practice, written Law, recent cases and court decisions.
- Understand key legal provisions in employment.
- Identify and Manage legal risks when dealing with employees.
- Ensure your employee related processes are legally defensible.
- Minimize your personal liability as a HR manager.
- Understand recent court decisions and how courts are interpreting complex and emerging issues in the employment relationship.
- Learn strategies of handling employees within the law.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior HR Managers
- Business managers
- Union Officials
On-site training is one of the most effective ways to meet your organisation’s training needs. We’ll work with you to identify the training gaps within your organisation through out the entire employee cycle and tailor a training program to target specific needs.
We offer customized in-house training that helps teams identify legal risks and understand how to strategically manage employees through out entire life cycle:
- Top Management and Head of Departments
- People Managers and Supervisors
- Lower Cadre Employees
Most Requested Inhouse Trainings
- Employee Discipline Management
- Sexual Harassment at the Workplace
- Effective Performance Management